Saturday, June 21, 2008

Chinese Whispers


Hi,

Well I have just completed my layout for the Chinese Whispers scrapping challenge over at http://www.scrapbooking4less.com.au/ .....off you go and have a look, it's fun!! The idea is, you get a list of people, then the first person starts creating a layout, then the next person in line takes four elements {colour, design, papers, title, embellies, number of photos etc} from that layout and makes a layout, also adding more elements and then it continues down the list. So here is my layout.

I just love pink and brown together and I also love this photo of me as a little girl with my mum and grandma. I don't really know where my design for this layout came from...deep within my brain somewhere LOL....but I'm pretty happy with it :)


My latest project {I was doing cards in June} for http://wechallengeyou.blogspot.com/ are on the blog so go check things out....and even better, get involved and have a go at the challenges, you may even WIN!!! Here are my cards






Thanks for visiting, have a great day :)
Kel xox

3 comments:

::Bek Geach:: said...

I love what you've done with these cards :)
Bxo

::Bek Geach:: said...

nee Vavic :)
I cant use Open ID to comment, it doesnt work...
so I use my old blogger account and name instead :)
Incase you are confused.
Clearly... I am :)
Bek x

kdtt4 said...

LOL you have your lovely pic there Bec....not too confusing ;) thanks for visiting and the comment
kel xox