Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hello and Welcome

Hi and welcome to my scrapping blog. I decided to start a blog to share my scrapping layouts and projects. I hope you enjoy looking around and maybe even feel inspired by some of my work :)


Ive had some exciting scrapping news recently.....I have been invited to join the design team for We Challenge You blog http://wechallengeyou.blogspot.com/ So keep an eye on that one! ;)


I also made it through to round 4 of the Scraptacular over at Scrapbooking4Less http://scrapbooking4less.com.au/forum/index.php


Here are my round 3 layouts, 'Bliss' was a Kim Archer inspired layout and 'Torana' was a Tim Holtz layout. I had my first play with some grungeboard on the 'Torana' layout...and I've decided I LOVE IT!!!




















And to top off a week full of scrapping highs, I also won the week 1 Word Inspiration challenge over at Scrapbooking4Less. The word was 'Life' and here is my layout....hopefully not too graphic for you ;)

Thanks for visiting
Kel xox

2 comments:

Nicole Aspinall said...

welcome to blogging Kel
look forward to 'working' with you. nic

Unknown said...

Welcome to blog land Kelly, congrats on the dt spot and making it through to the 4th round!
Gorgeous layouts, look forward to working with you :)