Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just Sharing some of My Recent Creations

Hi, I just thought I would share some more of my recent work with you :)




This collage is a mini album I made for the 'DT Pack challenge' on Scrapbooking for less. As Dame and I eloped we don't have alot of photos from our wedding so this little album was just perfect!







This collage is of an altered book/journal that I made {available for sale on ebay} The clasp is painted grungeboard, and it feels just like leather!There is a little envelope on the inside front to hide little secrets/treasures. Each page has lines, and is a cute and classice colour scheme.
















Here is a layout I really love. It was another challenge at Scrapbooking4less - Scraplift a DT Member. It is a scraplift of one of "Scrapdragon's" wonderful layouts.






















This is a layout I did for a Guest DT spot with Enchanted Scrapbooking. This was one of there February packs.


2 comments:

Toni said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Kelly. I will have to add you to my list.
Love your layouts... they're awesome!
Hugs
Toni

Calvin Chen said...

it is the thirst time that i visit your Website ,can i make a firend with you ?looking forward to your response。