Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So Sad...it's been a scrap-free zone!

Hi,

Well just thought I would send out a hello even though I haven't got any recent scrapping to share. The past few weeks in our household have been just yuk!! We have all been sick and the kids have been the worst. Our daughter was in hospital for a week so the scrapping has been non-existent....so sad!

I am desperate to scrap and hopefully *fingers crossed* I can get into some this week...i need to scrap!! ;)

Although I haven't got any recently finished projects to share I thought I would just upload a couple of past OTP.

The altered notebook I made for a swap over at Scrapbooking4Less. And the little wooden container is for my daughter's hair ties and clips.









Well that's it for today, take care and hopefully I will have lots to share soon :)
Kel xox

No comments: