Sunday, May 4, 2008

We Challenge You update & Latest Layouts

Hi


Well I'm hoping by now that you have all checked out http://wechallengeyou.blogspot.com/ and maybe some of you are having a go at the challenges???


Here are the first challenges:

May Challenges

Layout- Using a photo of you make a layout using paint, hand stitching and stamping with some flowers


OTP- Make a door hanger and/or bookmark using a favourite photo with flowers, beads and hand stitching


Cards- Make some Mother’s day cards using a photo of yourself, your mum, or both of you together along with hand stitching, stamping and flowers.


Don't forget if you would like to be in the running to win a prize please go to the blog, click the link and email your creations to us or post a comment with a link to your creations.


Here are mine for the May challenges - I was assigned to OTP






















Well I have been busy finishing off the layouts for Scraptacular - round 4 over @ http://www.scrapbooking4less.com.au/ . We had to create 3 layouts -



one inspired by Kerrin Quall - who does the most amazing hand stitching on her layouts! Her work is absolutely beautiful. "Photo Shoot 1976" is my Kerrin Quall inspired layout.



















one inspired by Marah Johnson - I find Marah's work to be very rich with an almost old world charm/feel {but hey that could be just me} so that is how i have scrapped my layout inspired by her work.












and one of our own style - which I think is quite simple, with clean lines. Generally in 8.4x11 and mostly with 1 photo. I love to add bling and when I journal I tend to write as if I am talking to the subject in the photo.






The competition is fierce, the other 2 girls are extremely talented!!


Well, that is it for today, have a great afternoon

Kel xox

No comments: