Monday, July 7, 2008

Are You Ready For This?? Exciting News AND Free Stuff!!

Hi!
Well hold onto your hats because I have some exciting news....I have been invited to join a design team for a new and exciting forum and online shop!!! Hooray, I'm really very excited!!! Can you tell?? LOL


and I hope you all race over and join the family. The shop is still under construction and will be up and running soon but the forum is ready and waiting for you to join!! So go on over and say hi :)

I thought i might get a bit crazy and get you all over there so the first 3 people to join the

family and post in the introduction section then race back here and leave me a comment with your 'A2S' username will receive a RAK {a freebie sent to you from me}!!! WOO HOO talk about win-win, not only will you get to join a great new scrapping community but you will get a freebie scrapping RAK as a special welcome from me ;)


Talk soon
Kel xox

1 comment:

~~**Skye**~~ said...

Congrats on being asked to join a DT :D thats so awesome. Im sure you will be a fantabulous inspiration to the stacks of customers that pass through Michelles