Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Update

Hi!

Well my update is a little bit sad....well for me anyway....I decided to step down from the DT over at http://addicted2scrapping.com/mb/ . I'm not going to really go into the reasons why but it just felt like the right decision to make :( I will certainly miss not being a part of a DT even tho my time as a DT member hasnt been very long, it still felt nice to be a part of a creative team. I do still have a month guest DT spot over at http://scrapbooking4less.com.au/ and that is coming up in October.
There hasnt been a great deal of scrapping going on here currently, i did complete my project for the We Challenge You blog {which has now been shut} so when i get a spare minute i will upload some pics of that. I was doing OTP and i made a mini book with an about me theme. It was a great challenge because i wouldnt normally scrap about me but it was fun :) So next time im here i will post a pic...promise!
Hope you have all been scrapping up a storm!
Take care
kel xox

2 comments:

Nicole Aspinall said...

oh the DT-merry-go-round Kel! I'm sure you made the right decision. All the best

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

Oh Kelly......sad to read about the step down but sometimes the hard decisions are the right decisions. Probably the same reason why I didn't take up her offer....not interested.
But we LOOOOVVVEE ya at Scrapbooking 4 Less and will always have ya :)
See you around the traps girl!!
*linda